5 lbs Chicken wings
5 tbsp Cat Daddy Spice (reserve 1 tbsp until end)
3 tbsp Corn Starch
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drain and dry the wings very well.
- Place wings in mixing bowl, add oil and toss to coat.
- Combine the corn starch, Cat Daddy Spice and salt. Pour onto the chicken wings and mix well.
- Marinate one hour.
- On a sheet pan with drying rack, arrange the wings so they do not touch.
- Set a 45-minute timer, flipping the wings in 15-minute intervals.
- Let the wings rest for 10 minutes, toss with the remaining Cat Daddy Spice and serve.