1 12-16lb Beef Brisket
Cat Daddy Spice - as needed
Kosher Salt - as needed
Course Ground Black Pepper - as needed
- Unwrap your brisket and let it breathe for a few minutes.
- First coat the whole brisket with kosher salt then pepper then cat daddy spice.
- Wrap well with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator overnight.
- 2 hours before you are ready to smoke, remove from refrigerator, allowing the brisket to get to room temperature.
- When you are ready fire up your smoker 225 degrees. Add Hickory or Oak for the SMOKE.
- Set timer for 12 hours.
- After 10 hours start checking the internal temperature your looking to achieve 12 hours 195 degrees.
- Remove and wrap the brisket with butcher paper/aluminum foil rest for 4 hours.
- Turn smoker down to 180 for holding temperature, until you're ready for service.